Fractional CO2 Laser with Glass Tube
- Fractional Mode & General CO2 Mode & Dental Mode & LVR Mode
- Reduced Pain & Excellent Effectiveness
- Three Patterns: ARRAY, GRID, RANDOM
- Smart & Various Protocols for User’s Convenience
- Max 4489 dots to an area of 20×20 mm
- Various scan shapes: Square, Hexagon, Triangular, Circular
- Treatment time can be shortened by adjusting the spot size and the beam density, which is beneficial for both the operator and the patient.
JETT BX300 uses a fine laser beam to minimize skin damage by heat and to shorten the recovery and rejuvenation period. Therefore, patients can resume normal daily activities soon after treatment.
- Skin tightening, Wrinkles, Large Pore, Skin Resurfacing, Acne scar, Stretch Mark, Laser Peeling, Age Spot, Pudenda, etc.
General Handpiece (50 mm or 100 mm)
- Mole, Wart, Freckles, Birthmarks, Tumor elimination, Condylom, Syringoma, Snoring, etc
What is Fractional?
Dividing Laser beam very finely (smaller than a hair) and irradiating to Epidermis fractionally makes many small thermal lesions to the skin structure without any serious damages. By this system, the skin will be recovered rapidly with no side effects and during this time the skin rejuvenated naturally.
Higher Water Absorption
BX300 has higher water absorption, so that skin surface vaporizes and creates a Micro Ablative Columns. When you emit BX300 laser to the skin surface, the water is heated to a boiling point causing the water molecules to convert to vapor(ablation).
The heat generated creates a coagulation zone which initiates the wound healing response. As soon as the skin is ablated, the necrotic wall induces immediate collagen shrinkage.
The heat generated denatures the collagen which recoils back to normal collagen causing the skin to contract improving skin laxity.
Smart Protocol Function
BX300 has a smart protocol function. It can save setting values according to treatment purposes such as Surgical, Dental, Fractional LVR, etc., so users can easily recall set values. Users can also save these settings as users want.
|Laser Type||CO2 Laser|
|Laser Power||1-40 W|
|Power Supply||220-240 V~, 50/60 Hz|
|Cooling System||Water cooling|
|Dimensions||430 (W) x 480 (D) x 1240 (H) mm|
|Display||10.2“ Touch screen color LCD|
|Function – Fractional CO2|
|Handpiece Type||Fractional Handpiece
Manual LVR Handpiece (Optional)
|Scan Size||2×2-20×20 mm|
|Shape||Square, Hexagon, Triangular, Circular|
|Pattern||Array, Grid, Random|
|Repeat Time||0.5-2.5 sec, Single|
|Function – Fractional CO2|
|Handpiece Type||50 mm, 100 mm Handpiece
E.N.T & Dental Handpiece (Optional)
Auto LVR Handpiece (Optional)
|Pulse Duration||CW: 2-30 ms
Normal Pulse: 5-20 ms
Super Pulse: 1.0-4.0 ms
Ultra Pulse: 90-900 us
|Repeat Time||off, 2-500 ms|
|Operation Mode||CW, S.Continuous, Normal Pulse, Super Pulse, Ultra Pulse|
Before & After pictures