Revolutionary medical device for use in dermatology, aesthetics, non-ablative surgery, ophthalmology and many other medical disciplines.
- Medical CE certification (TÜV CE 0123)
- Patented technology of direct current
- Plasma discharge treatment
- Plasma = fourth state of matter/ionized gas
- Safe, effective, fast, easy to operate
- 1 device = 8 intensities = 5 applicators
- Various possibilities of applications
- Small, light, portable
- Developed and manufactured in the CZECH REPUBLIC, European Union
A medical device suitable for skin care, non-invasive blepharoplasty, wrinkle removal, stopping small capillary bleeding, removing smaller warts, reducing symptoms of couperosis, red veins, acne, pigment spots, smoothing scars and much more.
FAST HEALING -LONG-LASTING EFFECT – NO SCARS, AND HYPERPIGMENTATION –
A sequence of spark discharges generated by DC voltage. Spark discharges generate heat that warms the skin. Mechanism of direct current fulguration in contrast to discharge caused by AC affects much smaller spot of the skin, is very precious and the DC discharge does not damage surrounding tissues.
The discharge (at the edge of which is a corona) is formed between the tip of the device and the conductively interconnected skin of the patient (to the device) at a distance of a tip over the skin of 2mm. Air that contains free electrons at the point of discharge takes up a lot of energy that leads to air breakthrough, which stops being an insulator and starts to lead an electric current (a shock occurs). There is ionization of air and it becomes plasma.
Use for treatment with non-clinical indications
- Non-invasive blepharoplasty
- Shallow and deep wrinkles
- Fibroma molle
- Extended veins
- Spider veins
- Pigmented and age spots
- Pacemaker, Holter monitor
- Another implanted electrical device
- Presence of metal substitutes at the treatment site
- Acute inflammatory disease
- Oncological illness
JETT PLASMA LIFT MEDICAL device may only be operated by a demonstrably trained medical doctor (within the scope of the instruction manual) who is well acquainted with commonly known risks and benefits of using the stimulation of the treated site with plasma discharge.
- JETT PLASMA LIFT MEDICAL device
- 5 applicators (cone, flat, 5 mm applicator, 3 mm applicator and golden applicator)
- Curly connection cable
- Grounding electrodes (20 pcs)
- Cylinder electrode with curly connection cable
- Extension cable for the adapter
- Operating manual
- Stainless steel stand
- Aluminum transport case
- Thermo Cryo – Cooling hammer for cooling skin before applying anesthetics
- Isolated applicators (for use in body cavities)
- Plasma Pen
- JETT serum Liftvital
Optional device body color
Device currently finds its greatest use in
- Aesthetic medicine
WATCH ALSO THE TREATMENT PROCEDURES IN VIDEO SECTION.